MBA International Business & Finance
University of the West of Scotland aims to have a transformational influence on the economic, social and cultural development of the west of Scotland and beyond.
UWS is officially recognised by Times Higher Education in the top 600 of universities worldwide (2022 World University Rankings) and in the top 150 of universities worldwide under 50 years old (2022 Young University Rankings).
of UWS undergraduates in work or further study within 6 months of graduation (DLHE 2016/17)
of UWS postgraduates in work or further study within 6 months of graduation (DLHE 2016/17)
Here is why you should choose ACCA as your route to becoming a qualified Global Accountant.
- Employers know and respect our qualifications and value the skills and contribution ACCA Accountants make to their organisation. As an ACCA Qualified Accountant, you will be in demand for having the right skills.
- Study and work wherever you want your career path to take you because ACCA qualifications are recognised and valued around the world.
- CIMA prepares people for a career in business. It teaches skills for strategic advice, managing risk and making key decisions.
- CIMA members are qualified to work across an organisation, not just in finance. In addition to strong accounting fundamentals, CIMA teaches strategic business and management skills.
- By becoming a CIMA member you will join the world’s largest professional body of management accountants. You will be able to use the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation and be part of a truly global